3 pc chicken breast, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. Thai red curry paste
2 cans unsweetened coconut milk
3 kaffir limes leaves, sliced very thinly (like hair)
3 Tbsp. fish sauce
3 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
1 small can sliced bamboo shoots
4 oz. fresh snow peas, sliced
1 oz Thai basil leaves, shredded at the last moment
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in your wok and brown garlic slightly.
2. Add chicken breasts and cook until color changes. Remove.
3. Heat 1 tsp. Cooking oil and cook red curry paste 15 seconds.
4. Slowly add the coconut milk and stir well to dissolve the red curry.
5. Add lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar.
6. Boil on medium heat for 10 minutes.
7. Add chicken, snow peas and bamboo shoots. Cook about 2 minutes until snow peas are bright green.
Enjoy with cooked fluffy Jasmine Rice.
Free recipe compliments of www.houserice.com