3 chicken breasts, boned and cubed
1 Tbsp. Chinese Rice Wine
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. cornstarch
8 oz. snow peas. sliced
2, 5 oz. cans sliced bamboo shoots
8 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1 Tbsp. Chinese fermented black beans, mashed
2 Tbsp. lemon zest
1 cup chicken broth
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp. Chinese Rice wine (or white wine)
1. Marinate the chicken cubes with the rice wine, soy sauce and cornstarch.
2. Mix "sauce" ingredients together and set aside.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in your wok. Stir fry the garlic, black beans and lemon zest briefly.
4. Add snow peas and bamboo shoots and heat thoroughly. Remove from the wok and set aside.
5. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in your wok and stir fry the chicken cubes until the color changes. Add the cooked vegetables and "sauce" and cook until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
6. Serve with hot rice for a delicious meal!
Recipe compliments of www.houserice.com